We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your invoice and order number, which can be found on your order confirmation and in the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries.
- Most things we sell are covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee - so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your invoice and we’ll give you a refund but only for goods, not for shipping.
- If you don't have your invoice, as long as you have other proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- We're sorry but some items like towels or foot spas can't be exchanged or refunded for hygiene and safety reasons, unless they're faulty.
- If your product(s) have qualified for a free voucher and you return them under our 30-day-money-back-guarantee, the free voucher amount deducted from the money refunded.
- The consumer is responsible for the reduction of the value of goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, features and functioning of these goods. The returned product price is reduced by the extent that it reduced the value of things.
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you bring it back to us within 30 days with your proof of purchase, we'll give you a replacement or a refund.
- If you've had the product for up to 3 months, we'll repair the product or, if that's not possible, give you a replacement or, if that's not possible, a refund with free voucher.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you have ordered by telephone or internet, you have a statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund for any home delivery. This does not apply to items personalised or made to your specification.
To cancel, you can email, call or write to us at Customer Services as soon as possible, quoting your order number. You may not however cancel transport which occur on a specific date.
Remember: returning of items is on your own cost.
Please absolutely check the condition of the parcel and if it will be all right from the outside, please sign on the courier consignment note and open the parcel (Mailman is obligation to wait). If inside is something damaged by transport, please immediately fill damage protocol form and send it to us via email. Claims will be possible when you fill a damage form with your mailman.
The lightweight James stool from Puhlmann is sturdy, foldable and super...
Functional pitcher of AMO series by Vialli Design. This product is made...
24 pcs cutlery set with stand Tulio Vialli Design is a special offer for...
Colourful, silicone pot mats of LIVIO series by Vialli Design will...